Skip to main content

Virus Spider Ecology

Ro has an imaginary friend named Spidey who is a virus spider.  Well, actually, Spidey isn't imaginary. He's just as small as a virus, and so no one can actually see him.  He has two million brothers.  He doesn’t have sisters, but he has cousins that are girls.

Virus spiders are born from an egg sac that actually is inside of the mother's body.  When Spidey and all of his brothers were born, their parents died to give all of their offspring their virus spider powers.  Spidey's dad owned a dojo that Ro trains at sometimes and Spidey took over the dojo when his dad died.

Virus spider can move through people's bodies and eat all of the bad viruses and bacteria that make people sick.  They also eat trash and scraps of paper.  They are very civilized and prefer to eat on top of the package savers people get when they order pizzas in to go boxes.

Virus spiders seem to be able to travel anywhere you need them in an instant.  Ro says that Spidey's family originated from Pinnacles National Park and then found their way to Fresno a few years ago.  Whenever Spidey travels with Ro, it's while Spidey is doing cleanup through his body.  He also hitches rides in Ro's nose if Ro has to wear a mask when he goes outside.  There have been multiple times when we travel and Spidey almost magically appears when Ro is bored.  Every now and then, Spidey will use a piece of dirt to travel through air  

Every now and then Ro discovers new details on virus spiders and these are just notes since Spidey first appeared about a year ago. I will continue to report new findings as we continue “observing“ Spidey. 

Comments

  1. Your recent writing has become more error free. Did you get a new keyboard or just less stress?

    I talked with J & J a week or two ago, they said, you'd been doing something with the Sheriff's Office, but I know how translation sometimes fail. They also said, no report of anything had been received from Ev.

    How have things been going with the fires and Pandemic? I haven't been back to CA since Jan, but my weight's gone down from ~235# to ~201# since ~05July2020. It came off rapidly at first, but then slowed.

    I sent a msg to you for your B-Day. Don't know if you got it, but not important. Love you, take care, --Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Christmas worked out pretty well. We did Christmas Eve with B's grandpa and mom at PF Changs and did a present exchange and play pool at B's grandpa's house afterwards. Dinner at Sharon's on Christmas Day was also nice, but we're noticing it's starting to get more difficult for her. We may start taking her and Denise out for Christmas dinner starting next year because it's cutting into hangout/talking and isn't as relaxing as it used to be. Ro got almost everything he wanted for Christmas though he's starting to question more seriously if Santa is real. I'm trying to move him into the "open secret" direction. We'll see how it goes. Ro got a new football, Arthur (PBS cartoon) sock set, Peanuts comics, and gift cards. He's been trying to find an excuse to grab anyone he can to go out and throw around his football. Everyone got petanque bags in their stockings. Santa also gave B a measuring stick and light-up cochenette, but B and...

May 2026

Ooops. I didn't realized I let this go so long without an update. Nothing personal, just lost track of time. We went on a cruise right before Ramadan to MX (7 nights to Cabo, Mazatlan, and PV) with Emmy. Everything would have been better if we didn't get a drink package for our room. Maybe then she might not have gotten drunk and curse at Ro twice and criticized our parenting. We let the first curse go, but then she did the rest during dinner on the 6th night and B got mad at her. She ended up with food poisoning on the 6th day/7th night and stayed in the room all day so we weren't bothered and had an awkward drive back to Fresno from LA. She owed me $1300 once we got back, which made everything more awkward. B and I think she didn't think I was bothered by the whole thing and that only B owed her an apology. Especially since she doubled down about cursing at Ro and never apologized for the way she acted. She kept hinting in later conversations that we might need to d...

Happy Birthday!

I hope today is going ok for you. It feels like it's been busy, but I don't know that much new has been going on since my last post. Mom came to visit in time for Ro's joint theater birthday party yesterday and will be heading out tomorrow. We saw Howl's Moving Castle. It came out when I was in high school, but I never saw the whole movie. It was really pretty and there was a lot going on. I think I might go back and read the book. The kids seemed to enjoy the movie even though it was also really long. We all looked over at where all the kids were sitting and it looked like someone dumped a large bucket of popcorn straight on the floor. The other kid's mom watched everyone to see who was trying to leave the theater for whatever reason (more drinks, bathroom, etc) and kept everyone together. It was a much smaller group this year even with having a joint party. The ads in the beginning were the worst - they took up almost a whole hour before the movie actually starte...